Need to add a tab on our home page

David Dasari September 7, 2022

I want to add a "Take Me There" tab on our main page, unable to find a process to do so.  Appreciate any help.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi @David Dasari welcome to the Atlassian community.

If you are referring to how to add a section to the left menu panel in Jira software and if I understand your query, then you need to click on "+Add Shortcut" which will ask you to input your web URL and a name.

Add shortcut.png

David Dasari September 7, 2022

Thanks Subramanyam for your reference,

I'm looking to add a tab or a "Take Me There" box on our Home Confluence Page, as attached.  We already have few tabs there but unable to add another one nor remove few unused ones.  Attached is an image of our home page, I want to add another box besides the existing ones. Hope this helps.TakeMeThere.png

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Hi @David Dasari thank you for clarifying and sharing the screenshots. As you tagged Jira in this post, I assumed it for Jira. Please be informed in confluence don't have the inbuilt tab macro. These are the Atlassian marketplace plugins that address your use case. Besides I believe your organization might be using one such plugin from your screenshot which can be checked with your Confluence admin.

Like David Dasari likes this

Suggest an answer