Need support in Integrating Jira(Cloud),Confluence(cloud) and Service desk(Cloud) with Azure AD

Jesudass Mouttappa November 15, 2017

Hi Team,

We are in the process of Integration jira(Cloud),Confluence(cloud) and Service desk(Cloud) with Azure AD for SSO and Auto user and group provision.

Required Options:

1. User should able to login to JIRA(Cloud),Confluence(cloud) and Service desk(Cloud) with Azure AD credentials

2. When user/group created in Azure Active directory need to auto provisioned in JIRA(Cloud),Confluence(cloud) and Service desk(Cloud)

3. User should able to login to JIRA(Cloud),Confluence(cloud) and Service desk(Cloud) with On-Premises Windows Active directory credentials

Need to understand the possibilities.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Lars Olav Velle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2017

I agree with Nic here. Group claims with Azure is a pain though!!

i agree too, but customer would like to integrated with on-premises or Azure AD for more control on passwords and user management.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2017

Thanks for the link, however i am stuck in getting the Identity Manager to enable SSO. Error "Identity Manager could be evaluated, Please try again in few minutes"

Is there other way to get it done.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

No, because you have no access to the Cloud servers other than through the software running on them.  If Identity Manager keeps failing, you'll need to raise it with https://support.atlassian.com/contact so they can fix IM

Suggest an answer