Need help with a JQL query that searches for tickets that linked to other tickets that have a specific label?

Keri April 13, 2016

Hi All, I am trying to write a JQL query that finds tickets that are linked (by the 'Issue Link') to other tickets that have a label of 'UC'.

I tried TYPE = Bug AND linkedIssuesOf("labels = UC") but that isnt working.  Any help is appreciated!

2 answers

0 votes
Keri April 14, 2016

Thanks for your answer!  When I execute that script, I get this: "Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it." Im an admin so Im not sure why I wouldnt have permission.  

Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2016

Are you sure you have the ScriptRunner plugin? That function is not native to JIRA.

0 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2016

Your syntax is wrong. That's not how you call the ScriptRunner JQL functions.

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_linkedissuesof

TYPE = Bug AND issueFunction IN linkedIssuesOf("labels = UC")

Suggest an answer