Need help to understand Jira and Confluece

Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh November 11, 2020

I have a Jql Query in which I am able to fetch the resolution text, Data in jira but not able to display it in Confluence page , The whole page is not displaying the Resolution Text

1 answer

0 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

Hi, @Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh

Do you use the Jira Issues macro to display your issues in Confluence?

The Resolution field should be shown if it is chosen in the Columns to display field:

And your JQL can be very simple (for example, project = Project Name), all the fields to display (and the custom fields as well) you choose in the macro settings.

Or maybe that is not your case and you need to display smth else?

Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh November 12, 2020

Yes I have chosen  it ,still not able to see in any table on the same page it is displayed as blank.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

Then check if your Jira and Confluence are connected and that your JQL is right (use a simple one):

333333333.pngYou should be able to preview your issues right in the macro.

If you see nothing (your preview is blank but you are sure that the JQL is 100% right), check that you have the permission to view the Jira project you want to display.

Here is my result table for the previous screenshot:

44444444444.png

Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh November 12, 2020

Still it is not displaying the Data, I do have the permissions as well

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2020

Ask your colleague to recreate the case under his/her password and on another Confluence page - maybe its a bug or smth. Don't have any other ideas.

Suggest an answer