Need help in upgrading the jira,bitbucket,crucible and crowd instance

ramani_chandran October 14, 2019

we are about to upgrade the below applications. Kindly anyone provide the latest enterprise versions for the below ones to upgrade.

current versions:

Jira Server 7.1.2
Bitbucket Server 4.4.1
Crucible/Fisheye Server 4.0.3
Crowd Server 2.8.4

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PVS
Banned
October 14, 2019

Hi @PVS  ,

Can you please provide the specific enterprise version for all the applications to upgrade. Since the provided url has only the compatibilty details.

Thanks.

PVS
Banned
October 14, 2019

@ramani_chandran    Tell me one thing Firstly Which Version You Want For Jira 

@PVS  ,

i want to upgrade to the latest version available. I can see 8.4 is the latest one for jira. But it is mentioned like its end of life is Sep 2021. But if i upgrade now that should last for minimum 3 years. Since more applications are residing in our servers,frequent upgrade is not possible. Kindly suggest an idea.

PVS
Banned
October 14, 2019

Hi @ramani_chandran 

Do one thing check the 8.0 Matrix And You Will Upgrade to that verssion Dont Upgrade the directy 8.4 i think 8.0 Is Suffissient For you

Thanks,

PVS

<iframe></iframe>

Hi @PVS  ,

Thank you. while i was looking for upgrade matrix 8.0....Its also mentioned like the enterprise version 8.5 will be released soon . can i go for it?

PVS
Banned
October 14, 2019

Hi @ramani_chandran 

Don't Go The Releasing Versions  Because Of releasing versions are facing some problems (Bugs) after 1 2or 3 months you will go to update the 8.5 That Is good for Upgrade 

ramani_chandran October 15, 2019

ok thanks

PVS
Banned
October 15, 2019

ok

1 vote
PVS
Banned
October 14, 2019

Suggest an answer