Need help in extracting "rejected" jira defects

Donny Gison November 21, 2017

I want to extract defect Jiras that were "rejected" due to defect is invalid. I do not know the search column field where rejected can be filtered. 

Any other options to filter Jiras based on validity of jiras will help. Thanks.  

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2017

Hi donny

I guess you want to find issues with resolution = rejected? You can use this JQL (in your language)

Random conditions AND Resolution = Rejected 

Thanks Cristian. Got it. 

Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2017

For Basic search check these captures:

Captura 1.PNGSecond Capturecaptura 2.PNG

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2017

Hello, 

I guess it is either a resolution field, then you can search

resolution = Rejected

or status field, then you can search

status = Rejected

Thanks Alexey. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2017

>I do not know the search column field where rejected can be filtered. 

Nor do we.  You have not explained how this data is input into Jira, so we can't tell you where to find it or how to search for it.

How are you defining "validity of Jiras"?  How are you recording "rejected due to defect"?

Suggest an answer