Need developer License

Ed Sattar May 13, 2013

I have purchased JIRA. I have license . Can i use same license for my testing machine.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

Hi Ed,

Just to add more information about your question. Holders of commercial and academic licenses can create a free developer license for use in a cold standby, development or testing server.

The license is perpetual, with access to software updates for the same maintenance period as the commercial/academic license.

The technical contact for the license can generate a developer key by logging in to http://my.atlassian.com

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers

0 votes
Ed Sattar May 14, 2013

Thanks for your replies i got my answer actually i have $10 Starter Licensesand documentation says

$10 Starter Licenses do not include access to Developer Licenses. Starter License holders can use our evaluation license to test upgrades or purchase a second Starter License.

0 votes
Ed Sattar May 14, 2013

I have read your links .After login on my.atlassian.com in actions section there is no link for "View Developer License"

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

You can get your developer license from my.atlassian.com.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2013

Hey Ed, more information on how to get them from my.atlassian.com can be found in here.

Suggest an answer