Need an advice to create JIRA-SOAP client pluging

mihan ayeshana May 17, 2012

Im trying to create pluging to upadate project scheme using API. Im extending JIRA-SOAP client 4.3.3. but i cant recognize the changes what i have to do. So please help me to do this.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2012

There's a number of SOAP methods you could use to get/change scehemes for a project. See http://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/rpc-jira-plugin/latest/com/atlassian/jira/rpc/soap/JiraSoapService.html for complete specification.

Hope that is what you after!

mihan ayeshana May 19, 2012

That is not the case mate.. i want to add some new schemes. becuse workflowschemes, feildconfigschemes we can not update through API. I want to create plugin to update those scheme usign API . So what are the changes i want to do?

Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2012

I see. I'm afraid it's not possible to do so via remote API.

On a side note, I can only find this request relating to this matter. If you wish, you can register your interest by raising a new request in the issue tracker.

Suggest an answer