Need a Report of Test cases which are not executed by Sprint in Zephyr Plugin

Sachin Dhamale October 26, 2016

Hi Team,

Need to have/extract report for Test cases which are not executed by sprint in zephyr plugin

Is there any JQL for this so that i can get it from issue navigator

Thanks,

Sachin

3 answers

0 votes
Venkata Sure April 9, 2019

HI Team 

How to generate a report to get linked testcases for a defect

regards

Sreenivas Gupta

0 votes
Renee Lyons November 2, 2016

Hi Sachin,

It sounds like you're after a more robust reporting solution than JIRA or JIRA + Zephyr offer. We use JIRA + Zephyr + EazyBi, and these reports are possible in EazyBi.

One caveat - I don't think you can link a test cycle to a sprint. You can link the test cases to a sprint, and report on their execution.

Renee

0 votes
Arun Ravindran November 1, 2016

Hi Sachin

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr.I will check with our internal team and get back to you about this

Thanks

Zephyr Support

Sachin Dhamale November 1, 2016

Hey Arun,

Thanks for reply. hope you have understand the requirement. please reply as soon as possible.

Also want to know what kid report we can extract in zephyr. other than this i need following report.

• Overall Pass/Failed % for a project based on the last test Results
• ability to link a test cycle in a sprint
• Open defects (customer and/or QA) by Priority on a time scale (weekly/ Monthly/Quarterly)
• Sprint Burn down report that is only based on technical tasks for a story

Thanks,

Sachin.

Arun Ravindran November 2, 2016

Hi Sachin

Please find my answers inline

• Overall Pass/Failed % for a project based on the last test Results

Currently we dont have this feature available.The ones that work closest to your requirement is the Test execution charts by user,cycle or component

https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=589892

We value your suggestion and we will raise it as a feature request with our product team for them to consider for in future releases

ability to link a test cycle in a sprint

Can you elaborate.Are you planning to link a test case or test execution?

Open defects (customer and/or QA) by Priority on a time scale (weekly/ Monthly/Quarterly)

We understand you are looking for a report on open defects linked to failed test executions.We dont have this feature fore now.We will have to raise it as a feature request

• Sprint Burn down report that is only based on technical tasks for a story

This is not currently available and possible for us as Story/Sprint is a JIRA feature

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Sachin Dhamale November 10, 2016

Hi Arun,

Can we get the last execution status of test case currently i am getting latest execution status,

can we get old execution result and new execution result of test case  in the issue navigation section using JQL? or Is there any report available for the same

And for above report when should we expect your new release for this functionality.

Is there any plan for this?

Thanks,

Sachin

Suggest an answer