It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Need Help on SLA's , Please find below related tasks

Hello ,

Please help me resolve below issues on SLA 

30 minutes – respond to customer (comment) and assign ticket (HELP DESK PROJECT)

• Every 5 minutes after this email sent out to group email box (HELP DESK PROJECT)
  • Stale ticket – 3 Business days (ALL PROJECTS)
    • Email goes to owner to remind
  • Stale ticket – 4 business days (ALL PROJECTS)
    • Email goes to group email box

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Mahesh,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please give us more details on the exact scenario you would like to achieve?

I have understood that:

1 - You would like to set an SLA to be breached after 30 minutes of the issue creation, where the Agent would need to assign the ticket or respond to the customer to stop it. 

2 - it seems that you would like to send an e-mail every 5 minutes after the issue is assigned

3 and 4 - it seems you would need to send another email after 3 and 4 business days if the issue is still open.

If that's what you meant, you can achieve the step one with the following SLA rule under project settings > SLA:

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 17.21.27.png

Using the rule above, the SLA will be breached after 30 minutes of the issue creation, unless any agent assigns or respond to the customer before it.

About the other steps where you would like to set notifications, I would recommend you to use Filter subscriptions to achieve your goal, however, the highest frequency of e-mail messages allowed is 15 minutes, in order to avoid performance issues. Check the section "Subscribe to search results" in the documentation below for more details:

Subscribe to search results

To trigger the filter notification, you would need to:

- Create another SLA to be triggered after the first answer was sent

- Create a filter referencing the SLA rule you created, with the time it should be returned in the filter. E.g: 

"Time to first response" = elapsed("2h")

Let me know if this information helps. If that's not what you are needing, please provide us with more details of your goals so we can look for better options to achieve it.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you