Need Automation solution for below example?

Sabarish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

Status and Effort at Feature Level

Feature

Status

Hours

Feature 1

To Do

Feature 2

Done

Feature 3

In Progress

Feature 4

Done

Feature 5

Done

Feature 6

In Progress

Following should be the result of the automation: -

Summary at Epic Level

Status

Total Hours

%

To Do

13%

In Progress

37%

Done

50%

1 answer

0 votes
Y Dang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2024

Hi @Sabarish 

I think you could use the Dashboards instead. There's a gadget which is called Pie Chart. 

In this gadget, you can configure the filter which query the Epic and choose to show the status by percentage. It will be updated automatically by the real time.CHnj3H2G8M.pngI hope this helps! 

Sabarish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

Thank you, yes this would surely help. Also need to update the story estimates to the epic through automation. whenever new story is created or completed it to auto update estimates in epic level.

Y Dang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2024

Hi @Sabarish 

You can create an automation rule like this. Whenever an issue transition to Done, it will check the Epic of this issue. If the Epic is To Do or In Progress, it will be automatically transitioned to Done. 

chrome_5a5yc4hhSq.png

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events