We are on the hosted version of JIRA and starting yesterday, one of our users began having an issue with the 6.0 upgrade. The user's Navigation Bar is not displaying correctly on any screen, and he is unable to click buttons/enter data.

This issue is not present for any of our other JIRA users, and is only found on this one machine.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Bruno Rosa Atlassian Team May 20, 2013

Alicia,

Thanks for the info. I believe that this user is facing the following known problem - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-32735.

As one of the workarounds available, I believe that this can solved by going into IE Tools, Compatibility View Settings and taking jira.com off the list.

Hope this helps.

The user is not working in Compatibility View today.

0 vote
Bruno Rosa Atlassian Team May 20, 2013

Alicia, which web browser and operational system is the affected user using?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

352 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you