My users doesn't have "Done", "In progress" and "To do" statuses.

Mansour Ahmadi July 16, 2017

My users doesn't have "Done", "In progress" and "To do" statuses. There is no problem with permissions as I have checked several times. Please help me if any solution.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2017

The workflow determines what status are available and the transitions between them.

If you mean the transitions are missing, then look at the conditions on the transitions - these will hide them from users unless the conditions are met (things like "user must be in group" or "user must have 'resolve' permission" are the usual conditions we see)

Mansour Ahmadi July 16, 2017

Work flow has all the statuses but users can not see them. I have only limited "Closed" and "Resolved" statuses to management team but users do not have "Done" status also. How can I solve it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2017

No, you need to understand what I've said, not repeat the question.

A status is *always* visible on an issue, so "user cannot see status" is nonsense.  Do you mean that the *transitions* are missing?  Or something else?

Mansour Ahmadi July 17, 2017

Yes. you are right. Transitions are missing. Any Solution?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2017

If you can see the transitions in the workflow diagram, but users do not get offered them when in the issue view, or trying to move cards around boards, then you have got Conditions on them that block the transitions, or your users do not have "transition issue" permission.

Mansour Ahmadi July 19, 2017

Thanks Nic. Issue Resolved.

Suggest an answer