My users did not receive an email to activate their accounts

BLE February 21, 2018

My users did not receive an email to activate their accounts after I created them. I verified them multiple times, and they are correct. How can I resend the email?

6 answers

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2018

Is the mail server properly configured. Are you able to recieve other notifications from Jira?

"Looks like a bug, behaves like a bug, might be a bug." -1 for Bug.

BLE February 23, 2018

I am able to receive other notification from hipchat as invite join chat room.

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2018
  • Is the email address correct?
  • Did you check the spam folder?

If you have done these two things, and you are sure Atlassian hasn't sent a mail, you may contact the Atlassian Support. They should be able to access the logs and other administrative diagnostic tools to determine if there is something wrong with mail sending, assuming you are on Cloud!

0 votes
BLE February 22, 2018

I clicked resend the invite, but My users did not receive an email to activate their accounts.

0 votes
BLE February 22, 2018

I clicked resend the invite, but My users did not receive an email to activate their accounts.

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2018

You cannot resend the invite. Check the spam folder.

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2018

Hi @BLE

Go to the User Management (Settings -> User Management), look for the users and on the far right is a "resend" link. Click it!

resend.png

Suggest an answer