My transition condition has group setup

Shanker Katragadda November 18, 2014

My Transition condition has group setup but when I login as user of that group I don't see the related Transition screen.

4 answers

0 votes
Shanker Katragadda November 19, 2014

Thank You Asael. That actually made me look at the permissions again. I was missing permissions for "Transition Issues". That resolved it.

0 votes
Asael Sepúlveda November 19, 2014

Go to Permission Schemes, which is under Administration/Issues. Do the R&D Group have the "Move Issues" permission?

0 votes
Shanker Katragadda November 19, 2014

As administrator I was able to setup transition successfully as well condition. Condition I have setup is for R&D group.

Here are the Images for Transition condition and groups I have assigned for User

Groups1.jpg

What I have realized is if I assign a user in jira-developers group then user is able to see the transition group. So looks like there are some privileges which I missing to assign to R&D group which I am not sure where to look for. I have tried to look at help files but I could not find one.

We are currently trying to evaluate the product on Trial version which expires this Friday. Any help on this will take us step closer to purchase the license.

0 votes
Asael Sepúlveda November 18, 2014

You can do the transition but can't see the screen? or the transition can't be done at all?

Can you post a screenshot of your transition's conditions?

Suggest an answer