My tickets have a Done status but they are not resolving/closing.

David Vanzandt June 7, 2022

When I use the "My Open Issues" filter, my "Done" tickets are displayed. I now understand that the resolution needs to change as well. However, I do not understand how or why that's not automatically happening. Am I likely missing a manual action, or perhaps there is something wrong, such as a missing trigger?

2 answers

1 vote
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Hi @David Vanzandt  Kindly check the workflow, check transitions going to Done status and check post function Resolution is set to "Resolved" or "Done" or something else is availalble or not for Done transition ?

It seems that Resolution post function is not avaialble in workflow that's why not updating the Resolution field automatically. 

Thanks  

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Hi @David Vanzandt ,

Is this an accidental situation, or is it inevitable?

If it happens by accident, try rebuilding the index.

If it is bound to happen, please check the post-function of the workflow.

David Vanzandt June 9, 2022

Both replies are appreciated, but I am such a noob at this that I cannot speak to either one -- for the time being. I may have the chance to ask a co-worker in a day or two. Don't go away.

Suggest an answer