My profile picture keeps being attached to e-mails sent to JIRA

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2015

Hello,

This is driving me crazy: I have a profile picture in JIRA. We use JETI to e-mail with the customer of our Helpdesk. People can answer those e-mails and it ends up in the issue again.

BUT: when commenting on an issue, the JETI-template "Based on JIRA template Issue Commented" sends with it the profile picture, along with a header that is set bij JIRA (I think).

So, the JIRA/the issue recognizes this as an attachment, and attaches it. I keep deleting them, because when commenting back and forth, I see myself keep being added over and over again to the issue. And other attachments, like logo's in a signature, keep being added too. 

I've tried adding the attachment to JETI in the "MD5 patterns" section, but it keeps getting another filename. Also tried adding it as a fingerprint, but it doesn't help. (Same for the logo)

What am I doing wrong in JETI or how can I change the "Based on JIRA template Issue Commented"-template so it won't show the profile pictre in the e-mail? Or is there another solution? 

See attached screenshot what I'm talking about. AttachmentProfilePic.JPG

Thank you!

3 answers

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2015

It's doing it to every profile picture...

prpi.PNG

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2015

Yes

0 votes
Joel Chuah
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2015

Are you using microsoft outlook?

Suggest an answer