• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • My problem is that even if I selected to stop watching an issues in a certain project that I am not assigned anymore, I still receives those notifications that are essentially none of my concern anymore.

My problem is that even if I selected to stop watching an issues in a certain project that I am not assigned anymore, I still receives those notifications that are essentially none of my concern anymore.

Dnyaneshwar Ramesh Borase January 16, 2017

Example :

I have created one issue & I was the reporter, I selected to not be a watcher of this issue, but issue was modified 2 days ago and got notification that I essentially don’t want to receive anymore.

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2017

You already asked this over at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/46307373 which has much the same answer that Udo has given you.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2017

You could try find with NotificationMaster into issues why do you receive notifications.

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2017

You are the reporter, that is why you recieve a notification. In the used notification scheme are entries like notify all watcher on Resolve issue event. also notify the reporter on Resolve issue event. So unwatching the issue does not help in this case.

Suggest an answer