My jira story was moved to another board and the AC was moved to history but with funny scripts

Earl Joise Felipe May 8, 2024

Scenario 1.6 Customer has uploaded the files but not sent yet{color} 

What is that script?

1 answer

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2024

Hi @Earl Joise Felipe , thanks for your question.

Please can you elaborate a little bit? You have a story from a board that is now appearing in another board. What do you mean by AC? 

Is the description the Story?

Please can you include, also anonymised is fine, some screen so we can see a bit better what has happend?

Cheers

Earl Joise Felipe May 9, 2024

@Valerie Knapp 

AC = acceptance criteria

This is from the history tab and there are some of these scripts. I tried pasting back to the acceptance criteria field but they still appear

Screenshot 2024-05-09 150511.png

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2024

Hi @Earl Joise Felipe , thanks for your feedback. Has the Story been moved to another project? It sounds like the field 'Acceptance Criteria' does not appear on the screens for Stories in the new project. Please can you check this?

yeah it was moved to another board then this happened @Valerie Knapp 

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2024

Ok, are you a Jira Product Admin? Are you an admin in the new project? It should be possible for you to re-add the Acceptance Criteria field if it should be visible. 

If you are instead asking about which script did this, I don't have enough information to determine this.

Are you using any apps for scripting? like ScriptRunner? Or do you think this was more likely an automation?

No to all your questions. Are you able to tell me the steps though to bring it back?maybe i can ask our scrum to recover it?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events