My from email address is different on comment and update. Need to be the same as issue creation email.

Peter Mai May 2, 2013

Hi,

I have JEMH setup to send notification to the recipent on issue update/comment. The From Address is different from the original alias that JEMH used for creation. It seems to be using the default smtp setting, which I don't want. Please help.

thanks, peter

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

Changing the from: address is something that I have been asked more than a few times, I've just added this:

- https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7241756

0 votes
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2013

General documentation on the JEMH can be found here, but I think in your case, it might be in your interest to look at this and this page. Judging your problem description, you can find the answer to your question in either of those pages.

Suggest an answer