My export users button is greyed out

Eric Jones May 30, 2017

I cannot generate my user list to CSV file

3 answers

0 votes
Eric Jones May 31, 2017

Heres what they sent me: Hi Eric,

Due to some infrastructure changes, and according to Export users, some sites may temporarily not be able to export users and it is necessary to contact support if you need to export users and are unable to do so.

Please let us know if you wish us to create a new csv export file of your users from https://findly.atlassian.net.

In regards to the users session not being available, this is due to the the following bug:

ID-6281 - Users Last Session showing "Not Available"
Our development team is already aware of this issue and we are working towards a permanent solution, which should come out soon. The above bug ticket will be updated on the progress, so please, watch it to get notified of upcoming updates.

Attached to this ticket is a list of all username and most recent activity based on Cloud events by product.

Regards,
--Evandro

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2017

Hi Eric,

I did confirm with the Cloud team the bug listed is affecting your instance.  I don't have an ETA at the moment, however, you can raise a ticket and let them provide the output you're requesting until the bug is resolved. 

At this point I would also vote on the bug so you can be notified directly of any updates including fixes.

Hopefully that helps!

Cheers,

Branden

Eric Jones May 30, 2017

yes I submitted a ticket

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2017

Hi Eric,

Since you submitted a ticket one of the Cloud Engineers should be in touch with you shortly if they have not already responded.  Their informaiton should be consistent, however, if they tell you something else or present a fix kindly add it here so the whole community can benefit!

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
May 30, 2017

Hi Eric,

Are you using a Cloud instance or an on-premise instance?  If you are using a Cloud instance can you please provide the baseURL of your Cloud instance and I can investigate furhter.  There is an open bug for this issue that you can find at Export Users button is disabled in User Management.

If your instance is being hosted you can open a ticket with the Cloud team and they can pull a list of your users from the database. 

Cheers,

Branden

Eric Jones May 30, 2017

It is the clund instance findly.atlassian.net

is the URL

Suggest an answer