My completed/done issues and stories are carrying over into a new sprint?

Deleted user December 2, 2020

This is only an issue recently, my completed/done issues and stories are carrying over into a new sprint - even when I move them to the last column of 'Done' - the applicable status are also mapped to resolved. 

The only change introduced recently is the addition of xray plug and some of the xray tasks are linked to the story. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2020

Hi
can you check if there are any changes done to the items after they were moved to done.?

I had faced this and found from the activity tab that some issues had some editing done after we resolved it moved to done.!

Moving an item to your done column does not necessarily mean it is done and out of backlog (check what status are mapped for your done column board configurations)

or is your status mapped to resolved and you are moving them to the done column.?

and hope your Done Status (or completed status) is in Green color in the workflow :) 

Deleted user December 3, 2020

Thanks let me check if any activity happened on these items.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events