My classic business project disappeared

Stuart Winslow March 3, 2020

I need help getting my project board back. I was customizing from screen schemes for another board and this one disappeared for some reason. I do have issues when I go to Issues and filters.

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stuart Winslow March 3, 2020

Fixed it by re associating the workflow with this project. Don't know why its this complicated.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2020

Hi Stuart, this helps answer your question but I thought that would add us. The default boards a Projects leverage a workflow if there’s no workflow associate project default board can’t exist. If it’s a standard classic kanban board that you create then you are always defining/associating the project when creating the board.

Vando Goncalves _e-Core_ March 30, 2021

Hey guys, I'm having the same issue here.

For a Classic business project, the board simply dissapeared.

Workflow is associated, everything seems to be fine, but Board simple does not show.

Any idea on how to resolve, or at least troubleshoot this?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Please provide a screenshot of where your board should be. Full screen, feel free to obfuscate any personal info. 

Vando Goncalves _e-Core_ March 30, 2021

Thanks for your quick reply Jack! I was able to figure out what was happening.

Going onde more through some articles and documentation, I found out:

A board will fail if:
There is more than one transition between two statuses going in the same direction i.e. transition A and transition B both go from status C to status D.

With that in mind, I checked again the workflow and found that there were two transition from the same origin and destination status. The tricky it was that both transitions were with the same "points", so quickly looking at the workflow, I was not able to see that.

After removing the duplicated transition, board showed up again!

Suggest an answer