My account is not linked to client

marius gedgaudas November 8, 2014

I was sent an invite to Atlasssian by my web dev. team by email. I clicked the in-email link to join and was directed to the account creation page. I created an account and logged in. I was given access to the teams JIRA app and could see my project. Next day I couldn't login and after clicking forgot my pass I entered the email I signed in with. There was no record of that email or account??!! All the while I was on a vid conf call with the dev team and my business partner. They were all able to sign in and access the acc. Very confused here. 

For better or worse I thought I'd test the system. Since there was no record of the account from my comp I went through the account creation with the same email and pass as was currently being used. Surprisingly I was able to create the account with all duplicate info. Of course this new (duplicate) account has no access to my web dev teams JIRA account.

I'm at a loss...

Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2014

It sounds like you created the account, then an administrator deleted it, then you've added it again, but it has not been added to all the right groups or roles.  You should talk to your web dev team to get your new account added to the project and/or your administrator to check your group membership.

Suggest an answer