My Work Calendar migration

Sarah Williamson September 24, 2015

Hello,

I've received notification that the Work Calendar will be archived on 28 September and we need to install the new marketplace entry. I have two questions:

• Will it be possible to migrate old work logs be migrated over to the new version?
  • When on the 28th will the plugin be archived?

Cheers,
Sarah 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Hi Sarah,

• The worklogs are in JIRA database and there is no chance to loose them during the migration. Moreover plugin settings and users' personal settings will be kept.
  • I plan to do it at 7AM Greenwich time

Before installing the new version please make sure to completely uninstall the previous one. Just disabling will not work since 2 versions "do not live together" and there will be error during installation if the old version is still installed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Many thanks for the quick response, Volodymer!

I do have one more question though. Are we able to go for a free trial of the new version, considering we already use the older version. Since there is now a cost associated, we need to create budget requirements for this and get it signed off before proceeding. 

Cheers,
Sarah 

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Sure, you get 1 month of free trial.

Suggest an answer