My On-Demand instance is down

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2014

Is yours?

I just posted a ticket to support.

5 answers

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2014

My services are now back, too.

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2014

We are aware of the outage and are working on it. You are doing the right thing to look at the Status page. All updates will be posted there.

0 votes
Michael Dugan December 31, 2014

Mine is back 13:27pm EST

0 votes
Michael Dugan December 31, 2014

Yes, as of 12:30pm EST

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2014

Cloud system status is droppin' like a rock. Is my company the only poor saps working on new year's eve:-)? https://www.atlassian.com/cloud/status

Suggest an answer