My Eudralink has been blocked

Zsuzsanna Jekone December 2, 2020

Dear Team, I have had an account to Eudralink, what was not used for long time. Now I should use it, but it did not accept my saved password, even the service.desk did not accept it. I tried more times, and my account is blocked now. How could I renew/reactivate my account?

I clicked on "forgot password" in case of servicedesk, but the answer was, that in this case I have to contact the support. On the Eudralink login page the "forgot password" link does not exist.

On other way I found the "forgot password" link, but there it requests one time token, what I do not know.

My username on Eudralink is: jekone_z and the e-mail address: zsuzsanna.jekone@sunpharma.com

Thanks for your support

Zsuzsanna

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

I think you may have landed in the wrong place.

We are a community of people with interests in Atlassian software, we don't know Eudralink (there may be some people here who do, but this isn't going to be where they support or talk about it).  We've got less access or knowledge than you do.

My guess is that Eudralink are using Jira, Jira Service Desk or possibly Confluence, to provide support and documentation and when you've looked there for help, you have clicked on a link for help with one of those applications, rather than help with Eudralink itself.

I'd take another look at the site that linked you here and try to find the link for help with Eudralink instead.

Suggest an answer