My 'At' Mention notifications are in the iOS app. Where are these on desktop browser?

Mark Stickling June 12, 2018

In the Jira iOS there is a 'notifications' tab that shows my recent 'at' mentions.

Where are these in the desktop browser Jira Cloud version?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Stickling September 6, 2019

I don't know when it arrived or whether I just completely missed it before but…

The notifications (bell icon) in the main Jira sidebar does all that I need it to 👍.

Screenshot_2019-09-06_at_14_20_52.png

Thanks Jira team.

Brendan Cannon October 15, 2019

Are you seeing this in Jira or in Confluence?

Mark Stickling March 8, 2021

Jira 👍.

(I haven't used Confluence)

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2018

Hi there,

If you have Confluence integrated with Jira then you can see notifications in your Confluence workbox.

Otherwise, there's a pretty interesting discussion here where there are a few workarounds where you can use JQL for it. You could very easily create a dashboard gadget with the JSQL and have your notifications show there.

Regards,

Shannon

Brendan Cannon October 15, 2019

A dashboard gadget in Jira or in Confluence? 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2019

Hello Brendan,

Happy to clarify!

Dashboard gadgets are only available in Jira. In Confluence. In Confluence, you have macros instead.

You can create a User Macro or use the Task Report Macro to display tasks you were mentioned on, but I don't believe it would be possible to display mentions from Jira in Confluence using either method.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer