Must have plugins for JIRA, Confluence & Bitbucket

Santosh Karthikeyan Viswanathan November 26, 2017

Hi There,

Can someone suggest on the "must have" plugins in an Enterprise projects especially in the BI & Analytics projects driven through Atlassian tools on Cloud?

Thanks,
SK

1 answer

1 vote
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2017

Hi SK,

I don't think there's an objective answer to your question. It's hard to get an unbiased reply -- there are a lot of app vendors here in the Community (including myself), and each user or consulting partner would have their own set of favorite apps.

I'd suggest you to browse the Atlassian Marketplace. I does a good job of showing which apps are most popular, which are top-grossing (sold the most), which are trending (getting more current attention). It also has a "Staff Picked" category, which contains apps currently pushed by Atlassian. You can filter by the categories that apply to your company or search for a specific keyword.

Additionally, the Marketplace has "collections" pages (links in the footer), which contain best practices and compilations of apps for implementing those.

Hope this helps!
Igor

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2017

I couldn't agree more with this answer.

The add-ons you should get for your Atlassian systems should be determined by what you need that the systems don't do off-the-shelf.  You might not know what that is until years after you start using Atlassian stuff.

Suggest an answer