Multiple users logging time in same ticket

Mohammed Rashid March 27, 2013

Hi,

I am in JIRA 3.13.2.

A ticket under porject has work logged by different users.

Is there any way to generate a report only for this ticket and get the time spent by indivitual users under this ticket.

~Rash

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

Will you be able to explain the usage of this plugin this Scenario.

~Rash

0 votes
Mohammed Rashid April 3, 2013

Thanks Everyone.

I am able to generate the report with the help of 1h plugin but i am not able to generate the report for longer duration i.e more than two months

~rash

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

Thanks

~Rash

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2013

You need to upgrade your jira version..

Will i not be able to use the same in Jira 3.13.2

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2013

Refer http://www.jiratimesheet.com/#/wiki/Overview

let me know if you have more queries.

Mohammed Rashid April 3, 2013

I am not able to generate a time sheet report for a single ticket will the worklog split by all the participants

~Rash

Suggest an answer