Multiple reporters on issue

Olof Nysten January 12, 2022

I want the ability to send e-mails to multiple addresses once an issue is resolved. I have created a custom field with a user picker and set up a notification to be sent to persons in that field once an issue is resolved, but I still can't get it to work. Have I missed anything?

2 answers

1 vote
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi @Olof Nysten 

Have the Issue resolved event in the notification scheme and add the user picker field in the event

Thanks,
Pramodh

Olof Nysten January 13, 2022

Hi,

I have set up the notification scheme for both issue resolved and issue closed to send notifications to the user picker field but it doesn't work.

Regards

Olof

0 votes
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

I haven't had luck with setting up the notification scheme to send notification emails to custom user picker fields. What I've done instead was create an automation rule that triggers when the issue is resolved and send an emails to all users in a particular field.

Hope this helps

Olof Nysten January 13, 2022

Thank you,

Can I set up an automation that the user in the user picker receives the "issue closed"-email or do I have to create an e-mail that he/she receives? My wish was that the user-picker-person receives the same e-mail as the reporter.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events