Multiple Scrum Teams using Scrum Rapid Board in Planning mode to manage multiple Jira projects

Kiley Hyatt May 29, 2012

Observing an issue with multiple teams using the rapidboard in scrum planning mode. When team sets up a board called Team1 using the labs scrum planning feature of GH 5.8.7 against Jira 4.4.4 we see the sprint setup right. When Team 2 creates a new board called Team 2 and sets up their sprint it looks right as well. However, Team 1s sprint now has most of its contents missing.

Is this a configuration oversight I missed or a know issue? The use case we would like to solve is several 'product' teams working as sprint teams across multiple jira projects. Some of those jira projects are shared between the sprint teams.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

Hi Kiley,

This should work OK, I'm not sure what's wrong. If you want to debug Support can help you collect the required information. If possible though I'd recommend upgrading, we're up to GreenHopper 5.10.1 at the moment with heaps of new features since 5.8.7, it's probable that this has been fixed since 5.8.7 if it's a bug.

Thanks,
Shaun

Kiley Hyatt May 30, 2012

Thanks Shaun, I'll have our admin follow up with support. I think GH5.8.7 is the highest version available for our 4.4.4 Jira installation and upgrading to 5.x series will depend on when some plugin authors get their plugins updated.

Suggest an answer