Multilingual Service desk

Magic Mike
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2015

Hi,

I am currently implementing on a cloud instance a worldwide service desk. I would like the Service Desk to be Multilingual, it means the portal, the notifications (emails) and the KB in Confluence will be in the language of the user. 

Do you have an idea how I could do that?

Best regards,

Mike

2 answers

0 votes
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2021

Hi Mike,

It's been a long time since you asked this question, but it might be useful for you and for others to know that you can translate tickets and agent-customer messages automatically with the resolution app Ticket translations for Jira Service Management.

Together with the in-product translation of the interface in JSM cloud, you can now give a fully localized experienced to your customers.

For full disclosure, note that resolution, the app developer, is my employer.

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2015

Hey Mike,

I had answered at this earlier thread here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/25138184. I would suggest to vote and comment at the feature request. 

Suggest an answer