Moving issues to another project in 5.0.6 -- anonymous reporter bug?

Bryan Karsh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2012

Hi,

I am playing around with Jira 5.06. I was moving some issues between projects, and I notice that the report becomes Anonymous. This happens whether I click on the retain value box or not.

It doesn't seem to be consistent though... I was able to get it to work earlier this morning.

Not sure what is going on -- anyone experience this before?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2012

This normally happens when the old reporter doesn't have access in the new project. Can you check if the access rights is same in both the projects for that reporter?

Bryan Karsh
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2012

*smacking head with hand* -- D'oh! That is exactly what is going on. Thanks for the quick reply! :)

Bryan Karsh
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2012

that's my problem too. If you want to answer my recent question -- I will give you the answer!

Suggest an answer