Move stories around on the planning board

S August 14, 2012

Hi all,

please help me with the next: where I can found the option to enable capability to move stories above or below other stories around on the planning board, to have them in priority order (as priority order changes regularly)?

I was able to do it in the one project, but I am not able to do it in the another project and I cannot understand why...

Thanks for youe help!

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

As justinc said, the board filter must be set to sort by rank, but the user performing the action also needs the "Schedule Issues" permission!

1 vote
Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

You need to make sure that the query your board is built on is using the rank to sort. Click configure on your board, and edit the filter to include a rank sort (order by rank desc).

0 votes
S August 14, 2012

Yep, that's it!

justinc, Thomas H. - very thanks for your help,

Good luck!

0 votes
S August 14, 2012

Yep, that's it!

justinc, Thomas H. - very thanks for your help,

Good luck!

Suggest an answer