I plan to move current version of JIRA Core application and all associated plugins listed below onto a new windows server platform.
I need to maintain the same versions when moving to the new platform.
I would like to know the best approach to achieve this move.
I am planning to follow this approach, please let me know if there is a better way:
1. First install JIRA Core Application v7.3.6
2. Next install 'JIRA Service Desk Application v3.5.0' via Administration > Applications > Versions & licenses > Upload an application
3. Next install 'JIRA Software Application v7.3.6' via Administration > Applications > Versions & licenses > Upload an application
4. Next install all third party plugins via Administration > Add-ons
Current JIRA Applications and Plugins Versions
JIRA Core Application
JIRA Service Desk Application v3.5.0
JIRA Agile v7.3.0-DAILY20170414023032
Third Party Plugins
· SAML Single Sign On (SSO) for Jira
· Refined Theme for Jira service desk
Thanks for your help.
thanks for being a customer of our SAML Single Sign On (SSO) for Jira, we really appreciate it!
Your approach sound sensible - in a similar Way we've done it in the past too.
Maybe a small hint the exaction versions of the plugins you can directly download from the marketplace when you click on "more versions".
Also Atlassian has a Page on Server Migrations, which is worth a read in case you haven't seen that before: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/migrating-jira-applications-to-another-server-861253107.html
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs