More control over SLAs in Service Desk

Jon Andrews February 18, 2014

In my Support team we have a need for much more control over how SLAs a configured by JIRA. Many of our SLAs are for limited periods during the day - typically 7am to 7pm or 9 to 5.30om excluding weekends etc. The problem I have is that Service Desk only allows SLAs for a full 24 hour period. Which makes the reporting (both at a ticket level and in reports) void and infact quite missleading for my clients. To overcome this I have had to writie some pretty complex formulas for Exel which is extremely time consuming. Ideally I'd be able to add the following the each SLA for each client. SAL start and end time. Days excluded (tpyically weekends), special days excluded - typically public holiday. Is this something whixh an be added to eh next release? Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you overcome it?

1 answer

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2014

Hmm, have you tried configuring the calendars for the SLAs? They should be pretty flexible I think - SLAs.

Suggest an answer