Modifying Custom field

Song Eun Moon January 11, 2016

Hello,

Our project is using JIRA 4.0.1.

I set new custom field whose type is radio button and set default option as 'Yes', and 'No'.

But it's shown with 'None' option as well. It seems to be provided by JIRA solution.

How could I remove 'None' option?

Thank you

Song

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2016

You might also find it prettier and clearer to use a "multi check box" with a single option of "yes".

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2016

'None' allows you to clear the selection and not have any value so be careful that this is not a valid scenario before making the field mandatory.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

If you make this field as mandatory into field configuration "None" option will disappear (it works on my JIRA 6.4).

Vasiliy. 

Suggest an answer