Modify color of cards in GreenHopper Board

David Toussaint _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2012

Hi folks,

I am wondering if there is a way to actualy change the color of the cards (the one indicating the issue type) in the GreenHopper (Rapid) Board? I thought I read in documentation or here that this is not possible, yet I cannot seem to find this peice of information again.

So: Is this possible (preffered) and if not, is there a documentation on how this works (e.g. just randomly)?

Thanks! Cheers, David

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2012

Hi David,

This will be possible with the release of 6.0.2. Click the Watch Add-on link on the RHS of the GreenHopper Marketplace page for notification of when it is available.

Thanks David,
Nicholas Muldoon
@GreenHopperTeam

David Toussaint _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2012

Hi Nicholas,

thanks for the quick and delighting answer :)

Cheers, David

0 votes
Andrew Meyer August 30, 2012

Will this include the ability to automatically change color based on certain fields (i.e. status). Our team wants to highlight blocked issues on our greenhopper board.

Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2012

Hi Andrew,

Yes, you can change the card colour automatically based upon the value of a field. 6.0.2 is now available via Marketplace.

Thanks Andrew,
Nick

Suggest an answer