Modify Issue panel in JIRA 6.4

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2015

Is it possible to modify the Issue panel in JIRA 6.4 to display a List view instead of a Detailed view of the issues?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2015

The list view is available if I am in the Issue Navigator. From the Project Issue panel I do not see the option.IssuePanel.png

1 vote
Juan Peraza June 9, 2015

Sure, just change to List View.  : )

In your issue panel, click on the icon in the upper-right-hand corner - see my screen snippet

image2015-6-9 16:32:5.png

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2015

Juan, I do not see that icon in JIRA 6.4.5

Juan Peraza June 9, 2015

What? I'm using 6.4.4. Surely they have not removed/changed it. See if this documentation page helps - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+Issue+Navigator#UsingtheIssueNavigator-ListView

CruzinUSA
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

Hi Juan, I can confirm that the Icon is is available in JIRA 6.4.5 on a recently spun up instance. You may want to open up a support ticket or take a look at permissions.

Suggest an answer