Mobile connect Jira plugin not working

Yoeri Van de Moortel December 12, 2011

Hi, am trying to get my api ket but when enabling the plugin it failt with the following exception info:

I have jira 4.3.3 and plugin 1.0.9

Any help would be greatly appreciated, my iOS app is jira- ready ... when this is resolved, we are ready to launch our app :-)

2011-12-13 15:58:54,550 http-8080-2 ERROR yoeri 958x364x1 vpyvdn 81.82.206.89,127.0.0.1 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.jconnect.jconnect-plugin-key [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] There was an error loading the descriptor 'null' of plugin 'com.atlass$

com.atlassian.plugin.PluginParseException: Error retrieving dependency of class: com.atlassian.jconnect.jira.customfields.CustomFieldSchemeHelper. Missing class: com/atlassian/jira/issue/operation/IssueOperation

at com.atlassian.plugin.module.LegacyModuleFactory.getModuleClass(LegacyModuleFactory.java:50)

at com.atlassian.plugin.descriptors.AbstractModuleDescriptor.loadClass(AbstractModuleDescriptor.java:176)

at com.atlassian.plugin.descriptors.AbstractModuleDescriptor.enabled(AbstractModuleDescriptor.java:423)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.component.ComponentModuleDescriptor.enabled(ComponentModuleDescriptor.java:59)

at com.atlassian.multitenant.plugins.MultiTenantModuleDescriptorFactory$LifecycleInterceptor.handleEnabled(MultiTenantModuleDescriptorFactory.java:246)

at com.atlassian.multitenant.plugins.MultiTenantModuleDescriptorFactory$LifecycleInterceptor.intercept(MultiTenantModuleDescriptorFactory.java:183)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.component.ComponentModuleDescriptor$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$ee4692b8.enabled(<generated>)

at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.notifyModuleEnabled(DefaultPluginManager.java:1429)

at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.enableConfiguredPluginModule(DefaultPluginManager.java:1240)

at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.enableConfiguredPluginModules(DefaultPluginManager.java:1207)

at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.notifyPluginEnabled(DefaultPluginManager.java:1185)

at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.enablePlugins(DefaultPluginManager.java:1157)

at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.enablePlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:1167)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.JiraPluginManager.enablePlugin(JiraPluginManager.java:67)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.hostcomponents.impl.DefaultComponentRegistrar$ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultComponentRegistrar.java:129)

at $Proxy450.enablePlugin(Unknown Source)

2 answers

1 vote
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2011

Hi Yoeri,

It looks like this is caused by an incompatibility between JIRA 4.3.3 and JMC.

Are you able to upgrade your JIRA instance to JIRA 4.4 ? http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download .

I might get some time to look into this issue by the end of this week, however can't make any promises yet.

An upgrade of JIRA could be the fastest way to move forward at this stage. Let me know if that works for you.

Cheers,

Nick

Yoeri Van de Moortel December 13, 2011

Nick, the plugin is working now.

I did a manual upgrade of my jira (on osx) ... now I noteice the jconnectuser is not present.

How do I fully configure this user?

Kind Regards

Yoeri

Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2011

Good to hear, Yoeri.

If you are using Crowd to manage your users, then the jiraconnectuser wont be auto-created for you.

Simple create this user manually, and ensure it has the 'Create Issue' permission for your project.

username: jiraconnectuser

password: anything you wish

Cheers,

Nick

0 votes
Yoeri Van de Moortel December 13, 2011

Hi Nick,

I'll see if i can upgrade my instance tonight.

Will keep you informed.

Tx

Y

Suggest an answer