Mixed Swim Lanes Assignment

Stefan Hirzel August 12, 2015

Hi together,

one of the big advantge of story maps are the categorization and visualization of user stories in swim lanes, regardless if you use sprints, fixed versions and so on.

When I try to switch on the lanes the tool separates the map properly in the different lanes (you can see that on the left side of the very first epic). But what doesnt work is the correct assignment of the user stories to the corresponding lane.

e.g. if I have 2 fixed versions (Alpha, Beta) and 4 epics which each has 10 user stories and I assign the user stories to fixed versions, than it is completely messed up:

Capture.PNG

As you can see i colored them in green and orange. Green would be Alpha and orange should be Beta.

What do I have to do, that the swim lanes are working correctly?

(same applies when I apply swim lanes for sprints).

Thank you very much.

Stefan

6 answers

0 votes
Stefan Hirzel August 19, 2015

It is working perfectly now. Thank you very much! Now this addon is providing true added value!

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

should be rendered properly now - try it again..

0 votes
Stefan Hirzel August 19, 2015

Wow that would be excellent! Thank you Florian

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2015

it seems to be a bug - will be solved today!

0 votes
Stefan Hirzel August 14, 2015

Hi Florian, I tried it in Chrome (Version 44.0.2403.155), Firefox (40.0.2)and IE 11. Every time the same problems. Reloading does not work as well. Thank you very much for your help.

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2015

You are right, the lines are not rendered properly. Did you try to refresh the page with F5? Which Browser do you use? Does the problem persist in other Browsers too?

Suggest an answer