Mixed Swim Lanes Assignment

Hi together,

one of the big advantge of story maps are the categorization and visualization of user stories in swim lanes, regardless if you use sprints, fixed versions and so on.

When I try to switch on the lanes the tool separates the map properly in the different lanes (you can see that on the left side of the very first epic). But what doesnt work is the correct assignment of the user stories to the corresponding lane.

e.g. if I have 2 fixed versions (Alpha, Beta) and 4 epics which each has 10 user stories and I assign the user stories to fixed versions, than it is completely messed up:

Capture.PNG

As you can see i colored them in green and orange. Green would be Alpha and orange should be Beta.

What do I have to do, that the swim lanes are working correctly?

(same applies when I apply swim lanes for sprints).

Thank you very much.

Stefan

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You are right, the lines are not rendered properly. Did you try to refresh the page with F5? Which Browser do you use? Does the problem persist in other Browsers too?

Hi Florian, I tried it in Chrome (Version 44.0.2403.155), Firefox (40.0.2)and IE 11. Every time the same problems. Reloading does not work as well. Thank you very much for your help.

it seems to be a bug - will be solved today!

Wow that would be excellent! Thank you Florian

should be rendered properly now - try it again..

It is working perfectly now. Thank you very much! Now this addon is providing true added value!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

202 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you