Mix and match licenses

Rade Martinović December 6, 2012

Hello.

My company is using 10 user licenses for Jira, Greenhopper, Bonfire and Fisheye.

While I know that number of users licensed needs to match for Jira and Greenhopper (and anyways I would like all Jira users to use Greenhopper), what is the situation with other software?

I assume that it's possible to mix Jira and Fisheye licenses, although that is not very smart.

But for Bonfire I could limit the number of users just to QA so I would not need the upgrade in license.

Also I have evaluated Tempo plugin - but some marketplace problems prevented me from purchasing. What is the situation when mixing Tempo and Jira licenses?

Thank you for the answer.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2012

Hi,

Your Tempo license must match or exceed your JIRA license.

Thank you! :)

Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2012

Do you have any link that confirms that?

Since I've found out here (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BON-691) that it is the same situation with Bonfire, I will accept your answer.

Suggest an answer