Missing title for Release Notes in JIRA 6.2.3

MilanCiti June 10, 2014

Hello All

As subject says that title for Release Notes is missing ( Project->Versions->choose certian version->Release Notes ), I wondering do I need to enable some properties.

Strange, If I scroll down till Edit/Copy Release Notes section in that text area there is whole title containing following 'Release Notes - <project> - <version>.

Regards,

Milan Stakic

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2014

Hello Milan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I tested locally and this is indeed happening. I'll open a request to improvement / bug to get people to take a look at it.

MilanCiti June 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I hope in some future releases it will be fix.

Regards,

Milan

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2014

Hi Milan,

On a second test, I could create a couple of versions and their information was showing up correctly for me. The project name was on the top - left section of the screen, followed by the version name.

Could you upload a screenshot of the page you are so I can make sure we're on the same page?

MilanCiti June 12, 2014

Hello

Here are four screens I took in sequence starting from Versions till Release Notes ( some info are deleted ).

Regards

Milan

Suggest an answer