Missing title for Release Notes in JIRA 6.2.3

Hello All

As subject says that title for Release Notes is missing ( Project->Versions->choose certian version->Release Notes ), I wondering do I need to enable some properties.

Strange, If I scroll down till Edit/Copy Release Notes section in that text area there is whole title containing following 'Release Notes - <project> - <version>.

Regards,

Milan Stakic

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Hello Milan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I tested locally and this is indeed happening. I'll open a request to improvement / bug to get people to take a look at it.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope in some future releases it will be fix.

Regards,

Milan

0 vote

Hi Milan,

On a second test, I could create a couple of versions and their information was showing up correctly for me. The project name was on the top - left section of the screen, followed by the version name.

Could you upload a screenshot of the page you are so I can make sure we're on the same page?

Hello

Here are four screens I took in sequence starting from Versions till Release Notes ( some info are deleted ).

Regards

Milan

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

707 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you