Missing status in kanban

flip111 March 9, 2014

I have made a new status, a new workflow and applied the workflow to the project. When i try to edit the columns of the kanban board i don't see the new status as unmapped status. How do i get my new status into the kanban board? Creating the column was not a problem.

2 answers

1 vote
flip111 March 9, 2014

Answer: The workflow has to be published.

(i didn't publish the workflow, thx for support)

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2014

Hi Flip,

Is the filter behind your Kanban Board based on certain Statusses? If your new one is not included in the filter it will not be shown on the board.

Best regards,

Peter

flip111 March 9, 2014

Hi thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware of any filter that was driving the board, but i found the filter and the status is not included their either. How can i add it to the filter?

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2014

Hi flip,

could you copy and paste the filter text in here?

Best regards,

Peter

flip111 March 9, 2014

Hi thanks for your reply. I'm not sure what you mean by "filter text", i named the filter "Filter for Kanban v2". That was the first and last filter i created and it was more then 6 months ago, i don't remember what i did then. When i click "switch to advanced" i see "project = NewStats ORDER BY Rank ASC"

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2014

It was the advanced one :)

No statusses are mentioned in this query, which means all should be included.

could you please check if your project truly has the correct workflow?

maybe you didn't publish the draft?

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer