Missing status in kanban

I have made a new status, a new workflow and applied the workflow to the project. When i try to edit the columns of the kanban board i don't see the new status as unmapped status. How do i get my new status into the kanban board? Creating the column was not a problem.

2 answers

Answer: The workflow has to be published.

(i didn't publish the workflow, thx for support)

Hi Flip,

Is the filter behind your Kanban Board based on certain Statusses? If your new one is not included in the filter it will not be shown on the board.

Best regards,

Peter

Hi thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware of any filter that was driving the board, but i found the filter and the status is not included their either. How can i add it to the filter?

Hi flip,

could you copy and paste the filter text in here?

Best regards,

Peter

Hi thanks for your reply. I'm not sure what you mean by "filter text", i named the filter "Filter for Kanban v2". That was the first and last filter i created and it was more then 6 months ago, i don't remember what i did then. When i click "switch to advanced" i see "project = NewStats ORDER BY Rank ASC"

It was the advanced one :)

No statusses are mentioned in this query, which means all should be included.

could you please check if your project truly has the correct workflow?

maybe you didn't publish the draft?

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

24,519 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you