Missing add gadget option in dashboard

I have created a dashboard few days before, and I have added few gadgets to it,and now  I am trying to add a gadget newly to it, I am not able to find the add gadget button, What am I missing ? Thanks in advance!

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

And admin might have changed the owner of the dashboard. As long as you are the owner, you should be able to add the gadgets.

ok let me check and come back, the last time when I checked, I was the owner of the dashboard

Hi, I am the owner of the Dashboard, But I am not able to add Gadgets to it. Why ?

Are you not seeing the "Add Gadgets" option itself? Or are you seeing some errors in the logs?

No I am not able to see the add Gadgets Option itself, ok let me check the logs too.Thanks!

If I have something in the logs, will let you know.

Hi, 

I am also facing the same issue as above. I am the owner of the dashboard and have added only 6 gadgets and i am trying to add another gadget to my dashboard and not able to find the "add gadget" button.

Not sure what i am missing. When i try to create a new dashboard at that point of time it displays the add gadget button.

Please look into it and suggest ? 

Any news on this issue? As I am experiencing the same issue. I am owner of the dashboard and I am JIRA admin. But I don't see this button at all.

Did you check the login ? 

It might be possible that you might have logged in with a different profile, instead of yours ?

The account are managed by LDAP, so I only have one account and profile.

Is there any solution for this problem? I am stuck here as well. Any solution is very appreciated.

1. login as an administration>system

2. under User interface >system dashboard

3.Add Gadget

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

65 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you