Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Missing Story Points indicator on Scrum board

Hi, See the photo.
I cant get the 8 SP value in the place it should be (it is working correctly for the other team). 
The place with "-" has information "Unestimated" even when the actual SP is shown ("8"). How I should change the settings?

jira SP.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Aleksandra 

This appears to be a board item for a company-managed project.  Is that what you are using?

And, which field are you entering your values in: Story Points or Story Point Estimate?  Story Points are used by company-managed projects, and Story Point Estimate is used by team-managed projects.

Kind regards,
Bill

Hi Bill,
I fixed it by ticking "None" in Settings -> Estimations.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

@Aleksandra did you also remove the extra Story Point field from your card settings? 

Normally when the estimation statistic is "none" the story points display where you were seeing the hyphen.  Thus the extra field on the card would not be needed.

Yup, I removed the filed at the same beginning as this result I got was not the one I wanted to have.
Thanks!

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you